If you would like to become a sponsor and make a difference in the life of a young person in Zambia, you may choose between two options.
Support an AIDS orphan in Kabwe to make a better future possible for him or her.
Support promising secondary school graduates in their further training and thus help shape the leaders of the future.
- As it is the custom in Zambia, the child will remain with the extended family
- The child will receive elementary and secondary education (up to grade 9)
- It will receive lunch, medical care, assistance with food supply for the family
- Your support offers new prospects
- The young person is beginning to stand on his or her own feet
- He or she will receive advanced training at a school, vocational school or university
- A mentor will provide individual coaching and challenges
- Discipleship: Standing firm in life because of a deep faith in Jesus Christ
Two sponsoring models — one goal: